- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (human resources, accounting/finance, business administration, organizational development, etc.) required, master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ related work experience in exempt human resource or related position required, with a combination of generalist/specialist and project management experience. Foundation or non-profit experience preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise and proven leadership in HR areas of responsibility is required.
- Relevant professional certifications such as PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SCP, CCP, CBP, GRP, CEBS, CPLP helpful.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Balanced abilities in strategic thinking, intellectual curiosity and execution/project management
- Strategic thinking: the ability to engage in strategic, creative and conceptual thinking and support recommendations with facts and data. Demonstrated capacity to translate concept and strategies into action including creating and launching well-defined and operationally efficient systems, practice and processes.
- Intellectual curiosity: understands both the issues and theories but also understand other’s thought processes and insight positive contagions of learning and creativity.
- Execution: strong project management skills including the ability to multitask and meet targets within designated budgets and timeframes. Demonstrated adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness in setting priorities and in managing both time and resources in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent communication skills including oral, written, presentation, facilitation and listening. Ability to effectively listen, collect, analyze, interpret, synthesize, translate and present data, information, feedback, findings and plans to broad and diverse audiences.
- Experience, skill and knowledge with e-learning platforms including developing, launching, promoting, managing and administering is preferred.
How to Apply
The foundation will be partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Review of applicant materials will continue until finalist candidates have been identified. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials (with the position title referenced in the subject line of the correspondence), including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Ellen Romberg, Partner