- Master’s degree in a field relevant to assigned areas is preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in fields relevant to assigned responsibilities. Preference for significant relevant work experience (8+ years) with strong networks and contacts, as well as a broad, generalist background with deep and comprehensive understanding of program design and development, systems, networking, and community change.
- Evidence of effective work beyond areas of relevant field of practice and technical skills in one or more core programming areas (family economic security; food, health and well-being; education and learning; civic engagement; racial equity, etc.) that support the goal area/regional strategy are essential.
- Successful experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team and working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Team building capabilities within WKKF and in communities.
- Knowledge of issues and communities in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and the region.
- Experience with state and local policy development and with policy issues affecting families with children.
- Familiarity with legislative and regulatory processes.
- Relevant work experience in Mississippi, Louisiana, Alabama and the region.
How to Apply
The foundation will be partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Review of applicant materials will continue until finalist candidates have been identified. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group