- Master’s degree in a field relevant to assigned areas is preferred.
- Minimum five years’ experience in fields relevant to assigned responsibilities. Preference for significant relevant work experience (8+ years) with strong networks and contacts, as well as a broad, generalist background with deep and comprehensive understanding of program design and development, systems, networking, and community change.
- Evidence of effective work beyond areas of relevant field of practice and technical skills in one or more core programming areas (family economic security; food, health and well-being; education and learning; civic engagement; racial equity, etc.) that support the goal area/regional strategy are essential.
- Successful experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team and working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Team building capabilities within WKKF and in communities.
- Time management and ability to multitask and navigate the field effectively both within updated technological systems and community development models.
- Knowledge of issues and communities in Michigan.
- Experience with state and local policy development and with policy issues affecting families with children.
- Familiarity with legislative and regulatory processes.
- Relevant work experience in Michigan.
How to Apply
External search firm
Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Nominations or applications including a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications, your resume (in Word format), salary history and where you learned of the position should be sent to: email@example.com
In order to expedite the internal sorting and reviewing process, please type your name (Last, First) as the only contents in the subject line of your e-mail.
Download the Executive Summary.