- Associate’s degree in hospitality management, business, or related field required; bachelor’s degree preferred. Minimum five to eight year’s previous meeting planning/management experience.
- Certified Meeting Professional (CMP) designation required.
- Approximately 30 percent travel time required.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Strong team-building, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Ability to use interpersonal skills with diplomacy.
- Highly developed customer service skills; responsiveness and resourcefulness.
How to Apply
For immediate and confidential consideration, please apply via the button below.