Working as part of the grant and contract services team, the contracts administrator is responsible for contract and vendor due diligence, coordination of legal reviews of contracts and leadership of other contracts projects. Contracts administrator will draft contract-related correspondence and amendments, coordinate RFPs, assess and negotiate rates, and gather and analyze data about potential vendors.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in business, legal, or related field and 3-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience working with contracts for the procurement of services in a non-profit environment, including conducting research, drafting/reviewing contract-related materials and analyzing financial data.
- Must have excellent verbal, written and grammar skills.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Proficiency in Spanish or Haitian Creole language a plus.
Battle Creek, Michigan
The salary range is $50,800-$63,500. Actual starting salary of candidate will be commensurate with years, breadth, and depth of relevant experience (internal and external to WKKF), education, certifications, credentials, special skills, accomplishments and other factors relevant to the position.
How to Apply
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation will be partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Review of applicant materials will continue until finalist candidates have been identified. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group