Responsible for hands-on execution of integrated digital marketing and communications strategies to support organizational as well as internal and external communications goals and objectives. Work with the Policy, Communications and Knowledge Analytics teams to identify, develop and execute digital marketing and communications tactics across the WKKF digital ecosystem. Collaborate with peers in Policy, Communications and Knowledge Analytics, as well as with staff from strategic services and programming teams to appropriately elevate the foundation’s funding strategies, programmatic priorities, grantees and partners to priority audiences, including internal staff, grantseekers, grantees, policymakers/thought leaders, community leaders/members, peer foundations, the media, job seekers and the general public.
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, marketing, communications or related field required.
- Minimum five years or more of experience in digital marketing and communications with an agency, corporation, or a nonprofit organization.
- Minimum five years or more of managing multi-channel digital marketing campaigns and high-traffic websites.
- Minimum five years or more of project management experience.
- Experience in or demonstrated interest in social change, especially as related to WKKF priority focus areas for grantmaking.
- Experience working effectively with people from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
Digital communications is an integral part of the internal communications unit and serves as an agency within the foundation to advance communications across all aspects of the organization. Among its primary responsibilities, digital communications oversees and manages integrated digital marketing & communications strategies and tactics across WKKF’s digital ecosystem for web, social, mobile, email, SEO/SEM, events, digital advertising and more. Additionally, the digital communications team partners with and contributes to executing strategic communication and narrative strategies that are grounded in the WKKF mission, vision, and values, align with organizational goals and contribute to programmatic intent and direction.
How to Apply
The foundation is partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Review of applicant materials will continue until finalist candidates have been identified. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group: WKKF-DCM@nonprofitprofessionals.com
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer