Under the leadership of the vice president for program strategy, the director of Family Economic Security programs will provide oversight for execution of the strategic framework within assigned element or approach and day-to-day management of assigned human, technical and financial resources. Also responsible, in collaboration with directors of place-based programs, for integration of assigned element or approach within priority places.
- Bachelor’s degree in a field relevant to assigned areas is required; master’s degree preferred.
- Significant work experience (8-10 years) in fields relevant to workforce development, asset development and/or entrepreneurship as well as a broad, generalist background with deep and comprehensive understanding of program design and development, finance and budget management, systems change efforts, and networking.
- Distinguished in relevant field of practice.
- Evidence of effective work beyond areas of relevant field of practice and technical skills in one or more of the foundation’s core programming areas (education, food systems, maternal child health, community and civic engagement, etc.
- Successful experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team and working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
- Ability to represent WKKF to a variety of stakeholders and intermediaries in a credible and influential way, with a selfless manner focusing on WKKF values and program objectives.
- Expertise in asset development and building, including financial education and community assets.
- Success in designing (geographic) place-based system and social change strategies.
- Knowledge of financial systems, strategies for guiding family stability, new models for career ladders and economic mobility, and policy approaches.
How to Apply
The foundation will be partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Review of applicant materials will continue until finalist candidates have been identified. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to: Paul Spivey, Phillips Oppenheim Kellogg@PhillipsOppenheim.com