Provide financial accounting functions to support the foundation’s investment financial and tax accounting operations. Primary responsibilities will include support to track investments within financial systems and ongoing tax compliance and investment accounting work for investment transactions and other related investment activity.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field plus 3-5 years’ experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in accounting required; 2-3 years’ public accounting experience preferred.
- Understanding of basic corporate and partnership taxation preferred.
- Understanding of non-profit and/or private foundation accounting and taxation preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Strong knowledge of accounting and finance; basic understanding of taxation and investment accounting for traditional and alternative investments.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
Salary range is $58,000 - $72,900. Actual starting salary of candidate will be commensurate with years, breadth, and depth of relevant experience, education, certifications, credentials, special skills, accomplishments, and other factors relevant to the position.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until a finalist candidate has been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: To apply, please click on the following: https://career8.successfactors.com/sfcareer/jobreqcareerpvt?jobId=1001&company=WKKF&st=67A9891633292B894B67A2241710DC3A039B44D2
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.