Under the leadership of the director of policy-advocacy, the policy analyst will provide research support to the policy-advocacy team by tracking, analyzing, and reporting on legislative activity; managing work flows; assisting with special research projects and working collaboratively with other WKKF programmatic and place teams; and report to the director of policy-advocacy.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field plus a minimum of 3 – 5 years’ experience (to include part time work and/or internships), or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Project management experience and organizational skills to prioritize, keep multiple projects and tasks on track, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to research, synthesize, and report on information from news media, academic reports, legislative hearings, and public record filings.
- Experience with state or federal legislative bill tracking and analysis.
- Preferred experience with policy issue or political campaigns.
- Excellent communication skills, including strong writing and interpersonal skills.
- Compose, fact-check, and/or edit presentation slides and other written materials.
- Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with Search Light Solutions, Inc., led by Andrew Zalman, to fill this position. To apply or to make a referral, email information to Andrew Zalman at firstname.lastname@example.org
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.