The assistant general counsel will provide legal advice and support to the foundation on U.S. and international legal matters.
- Juris Doctor from ABA accredited law school required.
- Must be admitted to practice law (any state, in good standing) with ability to obtain admittance in Michigan.
- At least five years of relevant law practice experience with a law firm and/or in-house legal department required.
- Experience advising private foundations or other tax-exempt entities preferred but not required.
- Experience drafting and negotiating contracts preferred but not required.
- Experience in corporate, employment, intellectual property, privacy, real estate and/or technology law helpful but not required.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds and ability to drive strong relationships.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.