As part of the Change Management team, the purpose of the Change Management Officer role is to manage change projects from start to finish utilizing current change methodology and best practices. Focused on the people side of change, business processes, systems, technology and organizational structure, the Change Management Officer will partner with other change practitioners and key organizational stakeholders to drive faster adoption and utilization of changes that impact employees’ structure.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or other field relevant to assigned area is required; master’s degree is preferred.
- Minimum five years’ related work experience in field relevant to assigned responsibilities required; Preference for significant relevant work experience (8+ years) with strong networks and contacts.
- Experience with change management methodologies, framework, activities and tools.
- Change management certification.•Experience with project management and process improvement strategies and tools (Lean, Six Sigma, and Agile) is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will be ongoing and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with an executive search firm to fill these positions. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer