Assist in the design and maintenance of the investment systems to ensure consistent, timely, and rigorous collection and governance of data required for critical investment, asset allocation, and risk management decisions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field (computer science, engineering, finance, etc.) required plus a minimum of three years of experience.
- Experience with database management and quality controls, preferably in a finance-related organization.
- Experience working with flow charts and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Microsoft BI, etc. preferred.
- Experience working on collaborative teams with persons from diverse cultural, social, ethnic, intellectual, philosophical, and business backgrounds and perspectives.
- Experience working with or for large custodial banks or software development companies preferred.
- Interest in working with a philanthropic organization focused on racial equity and propelling vulnerable children and families required.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will start immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: To apply, please click on the link below:
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.