Under the leadership of the vice president for program strategy, the director of Systems Change will provide oversight and ensure alignment to the strategic framework resulting in positive systemic change within communities and programming efforts. Provide day-to-day management of assigned human, technical and financial resources. Also responsible, in collaboration with directors of place-based programs, for integration of assigned element, approach or strategy within priority places.
- Minimum of eight years’ experience in grantmaking or a related field with demonstrated expertise in strategy development and priority-setting in support of the wellbeing of children, racial equity, economic equity, food and health equity, early childhood education, or other field relevant to assigned area required.
- Foundation or nonprofit experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in one of our key focus areas or other field relevant to assigned area is required; master’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer