Working as part of grant and contract services, the specialist is responsible for supporting the foundation’s grantmaking by conducting tax and financial eligibility assessments, preparing grant agreements, closing grant files, and providing guidance to programming staff on grantmaking systems, processes and requirements.
- Associate’s degree and at least three years administrative or management support experience preferred; or high school diploma or equivalent with at least five years of previously mentioned experience.
- Foundation or nonprofit experience preferred.
- Ability to work effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Demonstrated agility in day-to-day work.
- Highly developed customer service skills: responsive, results-oriented and resourceful.
- Strong attention to detail, completing work with accuracy and thoroughness.
How to Apply
Human Resources will be handling this position.
Applications/Nominations Process: Apply here.
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.