Provide coordination and leadership support to grant making activities, including the processing and tracking of grants made by the organization; obtaining, maintaining, and analysis of reports; and working both internally with programming areas, and other departments, as well as externally with grantees to provide excellent customer service with an overall focus on moving grant work through the process efficiently and effectively.
- Bachelor’s degree in field relevant to assigned area required, with three or more years’ significant relevant experience.
- Superior organizational and technical skills, and good analytical capacity around education, health, income generation, racial equity, community engagement and leadership development.
- Foundation or nonprofit experience preferred.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working in a high performing and agile organization with a team-oriented culture.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships and act as liaison between the Grand Rapids place-based office, Battle Creek headquarters and external stakeholders (estimate approximately 30 percent of time will be spent in liaison/office support role).
- Provide information, on behalf of the director and squad leader, in response to internal and external written and/or telephone requests.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will start immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.