Provide information to grantees and grantseekers about foundation grant making goals, strategies and objectives. Provide appropriate technical and systems support to grantees and programming staff in the development and implementation and learning associated with all aspects of programming efforts.
- Associate's degree and at least three years’ administrative or management support experience preferred; or high school diploma or equivalent with at least five years of previously mentioned experience.
- Strong skills in interpersonal and relationship building, written and oral communication and judgment.
- Knowledge of project management and workflow approaches and technologies; research skills including data collection, analysis, interpretation and communication.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, teams, grantees, partners and communities.
- Demonstrated agility in day-to-day work.
- Highly developed customer service skills: responsive, results-oriented and resourceful.
Because this position is assigned to the Grand Rapids office, the successful candidate will also be responsible for greeting guests and providing general office support.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Friday, July 10, 2020 or until a final candidate has been selected.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: Apply here.
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.