Provide information to grantees and grantseekers about foundation grant making goals, strategies and objectives. Provide appropriate technical and systems support to grantees and programming staff in the development and implementation and learning associated with all aspects of programming efforts.
- Associate’s degree and at least three years administrative or management support experience preferred; or high school diploma or equivalent with at least five years of previously mentioned experience.
- Strong skills in interpersonal and relationship building, written and oral communication and judgment.
- Demonstrated agility in day-to-day work.
- Demonstrated commitment to mindfulness, resilience and ongoing personal development.
- Highly developed customer service skills: responsive, results-oriented and resourceful.
- Relevant experience working with diverse populations, including the local tribal community.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Tuesday, April 13, 2021
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: Apply here.
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer