Provide information to grantees and grantseekers about foundation grant making goals, strategies and objectives. Provide appropriate technical and systems support to grantees and programming staff in the development and implementation and learning associated with all aspects of programming efforts.
- Associate’s degree and at least three years administrative or management support experience preferred; or high school diploma or equivalent with at least five years of previously mentioned experience.Strong skills in interpersonal and relationship building, written and oral communication and judgment.
- Knowledge of project management and workflow approaches and technologies; research skills including data collection, analysis, interpretation and communication.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, teams, grantees, partners and communities.
- Demonstrated agility in day-to-day work.
- Highly developed customer service skills: responsive, results-oriented and resourceful.
Because this position is assigned to the Jackson, MS office, the successful candidate will also be responsible for greeting guests and providing general office and team support.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will be ongoing and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATION PROCESS: Due to the pace of this search, candidates are strongly encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Applications should include a cover letter describing your interest and qualifications, your resume (in Word or PDF format), and where you learned of the position. Click here to apply.
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer