Analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems and devise computer programs, systems, and related procedures to support business requirements. Comprehensively define and document business requirements and translate this documentation into enterprise systems (SAP, Fluxx, SuccessFactors, etc.) specifications and models for existing system modifications and new system development. Manage projects and coordinate the efforts of others in the design, test, and delivery of enterprise systems configured or modified to meet business requirements. Serve as interface between business units and technical resources (both internal and external) and, where appropriate, perform application coding/development. Provide oversight and coordination for maintenance of enterprise systems technical environment, system administration, and security administration.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field (computer science, business administration, etc.) required, master’s degree preferred.< /li>
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years’ experience in relevant enterprise system/s including SAP, Fluxx, and/or SuccessFactors. SAP, Salesforce and/or SuccessFactors certification(s) helpful.
- Two years project management experience and project management certification desired.
- Experience working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social, and ethnic backgrounds.
- In-Depth knowledge of all facets of systems development, including requirements analysis, design, construction, testing, and implementation. Special emphasis placed in the area of systems configuration and implementation, including graphical user interface (GUI) application development.
- Solid working knowledge of enterprise systems architecture, modules, configuration options and reporting tools.
- Ability to manage large projects successfully, including task and resource scheduling and management and utilizing project management tools (agile tools and methods, work plans, analysis models, change logs, etc.) in managing work.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified. You may also apply here.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: The foundation is partnering with an executive search firm to fill this position. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to:
Nonprofit Professionals Advisory Group
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer.