Serve as the senior communications executive, providing strategic counsel to the president and CEO, executive team and staff. Lead domestic and international internal and external communications efforts, including communications strategy, marketing and promotion, media relations and the development of knowledge products. Serve as a member of the executive team responsible for delivering high performance and results in service of the foundation’s mission, vision, values and strategic plan.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a related field (i.e. communications, marketing, journalism, etc.) is required. A master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years work experience or equivalent in fields relevant to assigned responsibilities.
- Significant work experience in the nonprofit, philanthropic or corporate sectors; corporate and political or issue campaign experience desired.
- Broad, generalist background with deep and comprehensive understanding of knowledge products, program learning and assessment, program design and development, evaluation, systems and networking.
- Proven expertise in relevant areas of responsibility required. Distinguished in related field and possess proven leadership experience.
- Relevant professional certifications desired.
- Successful experience working as part of a multidisciplinary team and working effectively with persons from diverse cultural, social and ethnic backgrounds.
How to Apply
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Review of applicant materials will begin immediately and continue until finalist candidates have been identified.
APPLICATIONS/NOMINATIONS PROCESS: We are partnering with Raines International to assist with finalizing a competitive candidate pool. Please submit all nominations, inquiries and/or application materials, including a letter of application, resume and a list of references in confidence to Raines International,
c/o Allen Geller
The W.K. Kellogg Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer